simms SIMMS Extreme Half-Finger Glove
simms SIMMS Extreme Half-Finger Glove

SIMMS Extreme Half-Finger Glove

Item #: PS030

0 Reviews  |  Write a Review

$49.95 $ 49.95
quantity Option your price
Small $49.95
Medium $49.95
Large $49.95
XLarge $49.95

Description

SIMMS EXTREME HALF-FINGER GLOVE - Less bulk and more warmth than its predecessor. Constructed with Polartec Power Shield Pro material which provides 99% wind block, the remaining 1% circulates within the fabric to enhance moisture vapor transition and breathability. This fabric is also extremely water resistant. Sueded overlays provide extra durability and grip in key palm areas. The DWR (Durable Water Resistant) stretch fleece lining has a very high warmth-to-weight ratio, and allows for excellent dexterity. Integrated heater pack pocket. SIZES: S, M, L, XL

Reviews

There are no reviews yet. Be first to Write a Review (requires login).

Mi9 Retail