SEARCH OUR CATALOG
Rods, Reels, Fly Lines
|Scott Flex Fly Rods
Item # SF114
"The much anticipated SCOTT FLEX SERIES Rods have arrived! Pulling design ques from their award winning Radian and Meridian Rods, SCOTT chief rod designer Jim Bartschi is bringing the 'fast with feel' mantra to the masses with this mid-priced, 100% made in Colorado, wonderfully performing rod series."... Bob Story
INTRODUCING: SCOTT FLEX SERIES FLY RODS - Pulling design ques from their award winning Radian and Meridian Rods, SCOTT chief rod designer Jim Bartschi is bringing the 'fast with feel' mantra to the masses with these mid-priced, USA MADE jewels. FLEX rods are lightweight in hand, efficient and forgiving. They generate line speed and tight loops effortlessly, helping you cast accurately with very controlled presentations. Their powered-up butt-sections help with quick, positive hook sets and fish control. The bottom line is that like Scott's higher priced rods, the FLEX is super intuitive, you can cast them blindfolded. This is a lot of rod for the money. Natural finish blanks are appointed with all premium guides and components, and feature alignment dots, hand inscribed Scott logo/model info and contrasting white trim wraps. REALLY SHARP LOOKING ROD. Freshwater models feature a lightweight, skeletal, double-locking anodized aluminum reelseat with black graphite insert, 7-weights and larger come equipped with a salt-safe lightweight, skeletal, double-locking anodized aluminum reelseat with black graphite insert, and a fighting-butt. Each rod is hand crafted in Montrose, Colorado. Unconditional Lifetime Warranty.
FLEX SERIES TECH:
- X-CORE TECHNOLOGY - Enhanced feel, incredible stability, and unequalled performance. X-Core combines the industry's most advanced composite technologies with cutting edge design.
- ARC - Advanced Reinforced Carbon reduces torque and increases strength.
- MULTI-MODULUS DESIGN - Fine-tuned flex and recovery.
- NATURAL FINISH - Not only to show off the beauty of graphite, it is all about making the rod lighter, more durable and better performing.
- MADE IN USA - Built from beginning to end in Scott's Montrose, Colorado shop.
>> View Item